We serve our elders
We offer unconditional love
We nurture personal growth
We celebrate life
We make a difference
If you have a passion for seniors and the desire to make a difference in their lives every day, we look forward to meeting you!
The largest family-owned and managed assisted living community in Austin is seeking an Executive Director (due to their promotion within the company). Proudly serving Austin area seniors since 2003, we are excited to be recruiting for this rarely available position. At Parsons House Austin, we offer the unique concept of a blended community with both Independent and Assisted Living available in all of our apartments. As a residents needs change, so can our services. Our residents know we will be there for them when they need us.
We’re proud that our community feels like a neighborhood. Every member of our caring staff knows each resident as the individuals they are. Independent Living residents know we’re here for them if their needs should change and Assisted Living residents are invigorated by the active community we support. Our team strives to embody our mission statement:
- Develop and oversee daily operations and management plans for the community;
- Ensure the community is in full compliance with all federal, state and local regulations;
- Build and maintain strong employee, resident, family, and community relations;
- Manage overall marketing and sales programs, dining services, resident services, administration, human resources, and assisted living services;
- Ensure the facility, grounds, and equipment are maintained in a clean, sanitary, and safe condition;
- Prepare, oversee, and manage all aspects of budget;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- College degree;
- Three to five years of experience in assisted living, long term care, senior living or related area;
- Strong resume of documented census, financial, and community rating success;
- Experience in staff supervision, management, leadership and motivation;
- Current Certified Assisted Living Management license;
Knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, staffing, and scheduling;
- Strong computer skills;
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills;
Excellent salary and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, meals when on-duty, and unlimited PTO as long as business obligations are met.
Email Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com