Best of luck in your career search. Please feel free to learn more about the products and services offered to recruiters and job seekers by visiting the official site of ALFA’s Senior Living Career Center.
Featured Senior Living Jobs:
- Human Resources Generalist – Senior Living – Houston – You will plan, direct and coordinate Human Resources Department activities for the community to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, personnel policies, and regulatory compliance. Supervise, hire, and train Concierge staff. This is a fun and challenging position with variety and lots of interaction with management, employees, residents and guests.
- Community Relations Associate – Inside Sales – Senior Living – West Lake Hills -We are seeking a friendly Inside Sales Associate for our West Lake Hills, TX Community. If you enjoy meeting people this is the place for you. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and well organized with exceptional listening skills and compassion for the elderly; TEAM PLAYER A MUST!
- Parsons House Austin Assisted Living seeking Executive Director – The largest family-owned and managed assisted living community in Austin is seeking an Executive Director to fill the position due to their promotion within the company. Proudly serving Austin area seniors since 2003, we are excited to be recruiting for this rarely available position.
- Autumn Leaves at NW Austin is hiring Cook – FT
- Autumn Leaves at NW Austin is hiring Assistant Director of Healthcare – FT
- Autumn Leaves at NW Austin is hiring Life Engagement Manager – FT
- Autumn Leaves at NW Austin is hiring Caregivers – All Shifts FT and PT
- Full-Time LVN/RN for Wellness Coordinator of Memory Care – Village of the Heights Houston, TX. The Wellness Coordinator will assume the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability of directing the overall management of the Memory Care neighborhood. Responsibilities include maintaining departmental budgets, communicate with community leadership, associates, residents, and families regarding the Memory Care neighborhood.
- Environmental Services Director – Heartis Clear Lake, Webster, TX.
Frontier Management’s portfolio of communities spans throughout the United States with each community sharing a commitment to superior service and quality lifestyle for our residents within their own unique setting. Frontier’s mission is to provide an enriched and meaningful experience for our residents, team members and community partners. If you are as committed and passionate about serving the needs of our senior residents as we are, we encourage you to apply and experience the Frontier Difference.
- Cook – Autumn Leaves of Northwest Austin, TX – The Cook is responsible for assisting in preparing and cooking daily meals for dementia residents within our assisted living community while meeting federal and state health department standards by performing the duties listed in the job description. Beautiful kitchen design and separate dining rooms feel like home.
- Assistant Director of Healthcare- LVN – Autumn Leaves of Northwest Austin has an immediate opening for an Assistant Director of Healthcare in Austin, Texas! This position will work closely with the Director of Healthcare and the Executive Director to manage the workflow of nursing staff in accordance with company, state, and federal requirements.
- Activity Director – Village on the Park – Steeplechase – Activity Director position/Village on the Park-Steeplechase. Must have certification as an activities professional recognized by an accredited institution. Full-time – Salaried position.
- Activities Director – Village on the Park Onion Creek – Austin, TX – Village on the Park Onion Creek – Senior Living – Austin, TX Retirement Center Management is currently accepting resumes for a qualified Independent Living Director of Resident Programs. The Director of Resident Programs is responsible for planning, scheduling and implementing activities and events that meets the social, spiritual, physical, recreational and cognitive needs of our senior residents. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience coordinating activities for seniors in a medium to large community setting.
- Community Nurse Manager (LVN) – Sodalis Assisted Living is seeking a Community Nurse Manager (LVN) for our community!The Community Nurse Manager will be a high energy, team oriented, inspiring leader who will build outstanding working relations with the management team.
- Executive Director – 72 unit provider of Assisted Living – Denton, TX – The Executive Director is responsible for the establishment of facility budgets, ensuring the financial performance of the facility within or ahead of budget, as well as the supervision of all department heads. Responsible for the operation and management of the community in accordance with the management company’s policies and procedures as well as state and industry regulations.
- Executive Directors – Odessa, El Paso, Round Rock & Stephenville, TX – The selected service-oriented individuals will successfully oversee and manage the day to day operation of our communities.
- Regional Director of Clinical Operations – Texas – RN required – An immediate opportunity exists for a professional and experienced RN to join our leadership team as Regional Director of Clinical Operations.
- Assisted Living Directors – LVN required – Garden Estates of Tyler and Greatwood of Sugar Land, TX – Established providers of Independent and Assisted Living, have immediate opportunities for experienced and professional Directors of Assisted Living to effectively manage the day to day operation of our assisted living operations.
- Marketing and Sales Director – Optimum Personal Care is opening a new assisted living community in Sugar Land and is now looking to hire an experienced Marketing & Sales Director. Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field of senior services, housing, and/or healthcare. Pay is commensurate with experience in the industry.
- Executive Director at Elmcroft – Elmcroft Senior Living is looking for individuals with a generous heart, warm spirit and genuine compassion for others.